Garrett ACE 250 MD Review

Another metal detector being praised by many metal detector hobbyist is the "Garrett ACE 250". It's another MD that has proven quite effective for hunting buried objects down the ground. 

Garrett ACE 250 actually offers a unique feature that allows you to accurately locate metals.

Garret ACE 250 is one high quality metal detector that is available on the market today. It is perfectly designed by the manufacturer to find coins and other precious metals. 

This tool actually consists of several interesting features that will surely impress you.

One of its best feature is the GTAx and GTI lines packed into one which makes it completely an amazing tool for hunting metals.

Features of the Garrett ACE 250


- It is made out from the highest quality type of materials which makes it durable enough to withstand rough handling outdoors.

- It has an impressive graphic target ID which consists of 12 elements "notch discrimination". This will allow you to ensure accuracy of the target.

- Adjust the sensitivity for deeper penetration down the ground.

- An electronic pinpointing feature to locate the exact spot of the buried item. In addition to its pinpointing feature, it also has a "coin depth gauge" which gives you an estimate depth of the target for easy recovery.

- It can scan large area of about 10 inches accurately.

- You can use a headphone jack in order to listen into the audible alert quite more effectively.

Pros and Cons of the Garrett ACE 250


The main reason why I promote metal detectors on this blog is that I am actually recommending them. I do recommend them because I myself own one of them such as this Garrett ACE 250.

Here are the pros and cons that I found about this tool:

Pros

Garrett ACE 250 really does all of the interesting features that are mentioned above.

To tell you one of its feature that really impresses me a lot is its accurate and quick scanning capability. 

Unlike most metal detectors, I am able to cover wide ground areas in just a matter of few minutes. It really saves me a lot of time which allows me to visit other places to detect.

When it comes to setting up the equipment, I find it quite easy with no challenge at all. 

There's actually a written manual with detailed instructions on how to set it up. Other than that, its complete with the necessary information on how the product works.

Cons

I wouldn't describe above that Garrett ACE 250 impresses me a lot if there is a negative aspect that I can tell about it. Well, there is none. I can say that it's one of the best and reliable detector around.

Unfortunately, I've encountered some individuals claiming that this metal detector isn't cheap but too pricey for their pocket. 

The reason for this is that, the manufacturer didn't just focused on the technological features of the equipment but also on the quality of the materials used to built it which ensures durability.
Overall, Garrett ACE 250 is a metal detector that is best recommend for metal hunting purposes.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree on this post. Garrett ACE 250 has the fastest scanning feature among all the MD that I ever handled.

    ReplyDelete